Expert Answers info
Who are the experts?
Our certified Educators are real professors, teachers, and scholars who use their expertise that is academic to your toughest questions. Educators proceed through a application that is rigorous, and each answer they submit is reviewed by our in-house editorial team.
calendarEducator since 2011
starTop subjects are Literature, Social Sciences, and History
Given the stand which you have made, “I am against animal abuse,” you have got a good start. For just about any essay that is good you must take a stand.
That said, your statement is certainly one which most people would tend to agree with. Therefore, you will need to discover something to argue when you look at the essay. A good start would be: what exactly is considered animal abuse?
For this, you would want to define the specifics of what constitutes.
Given the stand that you’ve made, “I am against animal abuse,” you have a good start. For any essay that is good you have to take a stand.
Having said that, your statement is one which a lot of people would tend to agree with. Therefore, you ought to find something to argue into the essay. A good start would be: what exactly is considered animal abuse?
To work on this, you may wish to define the specifics of what constitutes animal abuse in your head. What this does is provide a really specific idea about what animal abuse is. Some individuals may not agree with a definition that is universal your essay would attempt to provide this.
A good thesis statement would through the definition which you come up with to define what animal abuse actually is. Examples are as follows:
1. Animal abuse essay for me is not defined by all people within the way that is same. Animal abuse includes. (you would insert your concept of animal abuse).
2. Some people may believe that animal abuse is just defined by physically hitting an animal. Animal abuse is truly way more than physical abuse.
- I want a thesis statement for Human Trafficking and I have no idea where to start to publish it.
- 1 Educator Answer
- How to state a thesis about “single mothers” in a argument essay?I have to publish an argument.
- 3 Educator Answers
- I need help writing a 10 page argumentative essay paper Any topic may help me. How must I.
- 1 Educator Answer
- Arguments for and against the statement “Homework is a waste of time”are you able to please give me some.
- 4 Educator Answers
- How can you write a essay that is good grade 12 English? Just how do I write a thesis that is good topic.
- 2 Educator Answers
Most students believe they have to come up with a thesis before they research or write a paper, but a good thesis is a thesis that emerges after research, after collecting information from your research. This may occur early while you take down notes or later after your first draft. As you shape your thesis remember what a thesis is and isn’t:
- A good thesis indicates exactly what your paper is mostly about (it’s not a statement of fact)
- A good thesis is a sentence for the audience to consider, discuss and is provable or defendable against arguments.
- A thesis that is good the question you may be arguing and answering in your paper. (it has an active verb such as “generalize vs. generalization.”
- A good thesis is not a list or confrontational such as for instance “Wall Street collapsed because rich people are evil.” This is not an argument but a subjective opinion.
- A good thesis is not broad but specific. Writing about the 16th century is broad, but currently talking about a certain period in artist’s career such as the Blue Period in Picasso’s career is specific.
I really hope these pointers help you and certainly will help you decide on a thesis that is good.